Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A Very Long Overdue Update

I think every day that I need to blog, but I have been so busy! I am setting aside about 20 minutes to update the blog. It has been 3 months, and so much has happened! I will begin with Gregory.

Gregory had his 2nd birthday in September, and my-oh-my has he hit the terrible 2's. We will get through it, but it is pretty tough at times. Luckily he isn't a biter, but when he gets super upset he has started kicking and hitting a little. We are trying to get him to stop that before it becomes a real issue. On the positive side of Gregory being a 2 year old, he is fully potty trained!! That means we only have to buy diapers for one baby now :) He is growing to be such a big, loving boy!



Addison will have her 1st birthday party this Saturday. I am definitely in denial about not having a "baby" anymore. She has been taking steps since October, and became a full-fledged walker at the beginning of November. I am so proud of her! She is such a big girl!




Bradley is still working hard as ever! I am doing the same! Not too much about us, it's always about the kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates