Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Back in action

I am going to do my best to start back up blogging and blog once a day. I mean for crying out loud, I stay at home.

Funniest thing! I woke up this morning because I heard a weird breathing noise (that wasn't Bradley), it was Addison. What made it even weirder was that she wasn't in our bed like she usually is. I grabbed my phone and looked down. Addison was in the pack n' play snoozing. She had her big pillow and blanket just curled up sleeping. What made this so funny is that the bassinet part of the pack n' play is in now so she was elevated pretty high. When she woke up, I asked her if it was comfortable. She said, " it was cumftable." :) she is so cute!

Emma slept for 11 hours last night! Amazing!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Kitchen table

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates