Monday, September 6, 2010

Labor Day Weekend

This weekend was so much fun!

Friday night we went out to eat at Sauza in Fate with the Calhouns. What a great family! (PS.. Joy, let's never go there again. Remind me to tell you why next time I see you.) It was fun, Gregory and Ella play so well together. They are always giving each other hugs and kisses :)

Saturday Grandma, Grandpa, KaKa, and Aunt Sarah came over and we had a mini early birthday party for Gregory. Grandma and Grandpa will be out of town for his real birthday party so they wanted to come over early. Gregory was so happy he got a Tonka Flip Car, and a Handy Manny tool set. Then Pops surprised him with his early birthday present. He got a swing set, and he loves it so much! Grandma brought cupcakes, ice cream, and root beer. Gregory's favorite was the root beer. He loves root beer when Mommy lets him have it (which is not often). Then we went to Nana's for dinner because the Harris' came into town from Stanton. Good dinner! But of course, dinner is always good at Nana's. 

Sunday Gregory wanted to go to KaKa's, so we did. It was just a nice relaxing day!

Labor day (today) we just hung out around the house and then went to the Calhoun's house for dinner. Joy cooked a mean brisket and baked beans. I would comment on the ribs, but I didn't have any. Gregory had so much fun playing with Ella except for when he smacked her in the stomach and then later on when he slapped her on the face. Daddy took him and spanked him, then he came back to apologize and tell Ella he was sorry and she rejected him. It was so funny!

What a great, long, weekend this was. But it is about to change very quickly tomorrow and be super busy!

Tomorrow is Gregory's first day of weekday school at FBC Rockwall. I am so excited! I know that he is going to be so good, and make lots of friends! We have parent orientation after we (me and Addison) drop him off. How exciting! 

Tomorrow, however, not as fun, I have to go renew the registration on my car. It is 2 months overdue. OOOPS! I had no idea though. Bradley and I thought it went out this month. I got a ticket. I have to go take care of all of that tomorrow. YUCK!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates