Monday, August 30, 2010

Times Flyin'

What a couple of weeks!! Blogging has been completely absent in my life. I've missed sharing about my wonderful family. What my husband calls my hobby, is what I call a job, CRAFTING. At first, I just started to make things for my kids, and as gifts for friends having babies, or with little babies. It has turned into such a great job. I am always bringing in orders, and contributing to my families green bank :) Lately, I have been so busy, that is all I am doing is making orders for others. 

News about the family....

Bradley: Bradley has been doing everything the same pretty much. He has been such a blessing around the house, just helping out where the help is needed. And of course, golfing as much as I will let him :)

Nicole: I have just been working, and keeping house as best I can. I have also started watching our friends son Wyatt two days a week. It has been so much fun so far! His mom always says that he is high maintenance, but I don't think so.

:)
Gregory: Gregory has definitely hit the TERRIBLE 2s. He walks around the house pointing his finger at whoever he is mad at and saying, "NO, STOP IT!" He also thinks it is funny (mostly when we are in the car) to put his fingers in his ears and scream as loud as possible. He almost always gets in trouble, after I hide my face and get a quick laugh in. It is so hard to get angry at him, because I think everything he does is the cutest thing ever! Gregory has also started saying the blessing before dinner, and his prayers before bed. The best part about this, is that we don't usually have to "prompt" him. At dinner, sticks his hand out and says,"Hold hand." So we hold his hand, start him  off with "Thank you God," and then he finishes with what he is thankful for that day. It varies from day to day, but it is precious! Gregory is doing great on potty training. Today, he went all day in his big boy underwear without having an accident, until about 3:45 this afternoon. I was so proud of him. He always told me when he had to go. The biggest news in Gregory's life is that he gets to start weekday school at our church 2 days a week starting next week! We have been prepping like crazy. 

modeling a bow for mommy
Addison: Not too much has been going on with our precious little girl. She is 8 months old now, and hitting all of her milestones on time, if not early. She is crawling everywhere, following me all around the house. She is also pulling up on everything. 2 weeks ago, she let go and stood up for about 10 seconds with no assistance. WHAT A BIG GIRL!!! I am so proud of her, if only she would get her first tooth....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates