Saturday, July 24, 2010

Girl's Day

Today was semi relaxing. Bradley and Gregory went to Paris to help Bradley's dad, Kenneth, work on their house. Me and Addison were just going to stay home, but we decided to go to my mom's house. I made some bows, got no blankets made like I should have, and got no homework done. However, I did get my car cleaned out!!! Then we had some "hole-in-the-wall" Mexican food for dinner, it was just okay.

I got fresh fruits and veggies tonight, and I am going to make baby food. (Well definitely have to see how this goes) I am beginning now. Addison is in bed, so it is going to be a long, maybe boring night.  But I am about to watch The Bounty Hunter while I make baby food, so hopefully it will make the night a little more fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates