Thursday, July 29, 2010

Good picture, I don't think so....

The whole morning was like this!!! Crying and screaming, not wanting to participate... I do not want to do that again for a long time. Hopefully Grandma and Grandpa will like the I think one picture we got where they are all looking and not crying.


Addison was having so much fun before everything started. Then as soon as it started, she was not having it. She wanted to take a nap.
Gregory loved "Pa Pa's" car. He got mad when he had to get out and take a picture.

Right before Stefani and Tavin got there. She was still all smiles.

Well, I am going to take Gregory and Addison tomorrow maybe and take their pictures together when I know they will both be happy the entire time.

2 comments:

  1. The first picture is HI-larious!!! Gregory looks like such a little man sitting in the car!

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates