Friday, July 23, 2010

Potty Training Update

Well, I guess now that we have a blog, I feel the need to constantly update. I am fairly confident that will not last too terribly long. So we have been potty training all day today. I am back on the wagon (only because Gregory didn't have an accident first thing out of the gate this morning.) He went all day until 4:00, and didn't have one accident. He even took a 2 hour nap with no accident (that was very brave, I decided to have a little faith in my almost 2 year old.) Then he woke up, came and got in my lap, took a 10 minute nap, woke up, and then had an accident. But it was okay, we all got changed and cleaned up.

If that is the only accident today, that will be awesome!! He also told me a few times he had to go potty!!!!

GO GREGORY!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yea for Gregory and yea that you have a blog!!!!! Welcome friend!

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates