Monday, August 9, 2010

Beaver's Bend 2010 Part 2

Final Day
Beaver's Bend 2010

What a great weekend! 3 full days of God and friends. One more day would have definitely been nice, but I was so ready to get back and see the kids!

Our funny prom pose
We had lots of fun the last morning after breakfast taking pictures! I didn't get a group picture on my camera, but I hope to get one soon!

Me and Shannon with the bear picture over the couch originally Bradley and I were supposed to sleep on. Love these girls, Amanda and Shannon. They are awesome! I look up to them so much! My mentor and my friend :) We had such great times, with girls night Friday night and girls day Saturday. But don't ever tell Shannon to stop eating. You never know she might haved prayed by herself. HAAA

Bradley got hold of the Camera and this was what happened:




Brian and Amanda Estes




Josh and Shannon Gillespie






Lane and Lizzie Watson







Doug and Katie McCain





Matt and Jennifer Spivy








Tony and Mary Meek








Phil and Sarah Rawley



I hope next year even more people go. HAHAHA

3 comments:

  1. I heart you friend! I had so much fun with you and Sha Sha! Shannon, please pray before you eat - and pray outloud! haha - Love all the photos Brad got - he really does have a talent.

    The word of the day is ... naked :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Those are some great portraits Brad took!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not that I didn't want to pray!!!!!!

    The prom picture is classic!

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates